BEST PRACTICE IN INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
DHC Consulting has extensive experience in the industrial and manufacturing sector, from large scale warehouse developments to steel and concrete manufacturing plants, silos, tanks and everything in between. The team specialises in high performance, efficient, economical solutions to meet the demands of the industrial sector. Long term strategies are employed to maximise client investments.
“DHC have delivered some of the largest industrial projects in New Zealand and I have had the pleasure of designing a number of these. The complex interfaces between mechanical and structural requirements creates challenging projects, while having to ensure the highest level of durability, resilience and efficiency is maintained.
We understand at DHC that the operational practices of industrial projects vary significantly from project to project and that the clients’ requirements must be met for the design life of the structure. On going maintenance can have costly long term affects and these must be considered up front to provide the most optimal solution.”
OUR INDUSTRIAL PROJECTS
- Large scale warehousing, including internal and external cranes
- Post tensioned, fibre reinforced or conventional floor slabs
- Steel manufacturing plants, eg. D&H Steel
- Concrete manufacturing plants, eg. Firth Manukau
- Bulk storage towers and silos, constructed in both steel and concrete
- Water retaining structures, tanks and aquifers, eg. Wanganui Wastewater Treatment Plant
- Seismic restraint for mechanical plant
See our portfolio for some recent achievements.